Property Management Blog
read more >>
What to expect with maintenance on my rental property in Salem, Oregon
In order for our firm to manage the high volume of maintenance requests we must have a clear process that is timely. That is why we lay out in plain terms ahead of time what the standard protocol for general maintenance items that come in for your property. Such as a leaky faucet or stove that is not functioning…city codes in many cases dictate how we must respond due to our responsibility as Landlords or in this case you as the landlord... read more >>
Getting to know your Property Management Company
read more >>
Setting expectations for tenants in your rental property in Salem, OR
Setting the right expectations with your tenant from the beginning is very important and will help you to head off a lot of trouble down the road. First, it is important to remember that the beginning does not start when you move them in, it begins the first time you make contact whether that is in person, via email or a telephone call. Setting the right tone for the future landlord/tenant relationship is critical. The tenants will sense i... read more >>
- It’s Cleaner Than When I moved In...
- Minimize Vacancy
- Buying A Rental Property: 10 Steps ...
- Market News
- How do I handle landscaping at my r...
- Benefits of rental property
- 5 Tips To Remodel Your Rental Prope...
- Landlording For Life Podcast Appear...
- How to Address Bugs in Your Rental
- Mold Remediation
- Book Recommendations
- How Much do Property Managers Charg...
- INSIGHT ON THE 1031 EXCHANGE
- What Can I Rent My House For? Prope...
- The Right Tenant is Worth the Wait