Property Management Blog
It’s Cleaner Than When I moved In!
Every property manager has heard this phrase many times. As a property owner, you may have experienced these words first-hand from a resident yourself, and no one ever wants to hear it because it often means there’s trouble directly ahead.
Three things can lead to this scenario. First, there are times when tenants actually do deliver a property in better condition even though the property was clean when they took possession. The... read more >>
Rental Property Benefits
One of the greatest advantages to owning investment real estate is the potential for passive income that does not need to be earned. This is one of the many reasons that investors are attracted to rental properties.
However, the benefits of rental properties go much further than just the rental income. This article will focus on the other benefits associated with rental properties and a few rules that will help you get the most from having rental propert... read more >>
- Organize your taxes
- Property Management is a TEAM Effor...
- The business of Rentals
- Fall Cleanup and Winterization Time...
- Taking care of your tenants
- Important Questions to Ask Your Ins...
- What is the difference between a re...
- Licensed Bonded and Insured?
- How to handle a lease break.
- YOUR HOME AS SEEN BY...
- Some thoughts about landscape maint...
- CARBON MONOXIDE
- Don't make these mistakes!
- Twelve Great Management Practices
- Here is to the Team!