Information You Need
At Centurion Real Estate Management, we treat your investment property as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner, and tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of care for your asset.
Resources & Tools
Have a Question?
Frequently Asked Questions
– Property evaluation.
Property evaluation includes an on-site walk around and evaluation of the property by a property manager, maintenance technician or other qualified staff. These evaluations occur at the beginning of the management agreement and at periodic intervals over the course of the year.
– Advertising and showing the vacant rental units.
We use several mediums of advertising such as yard signs, local free advertising sources, web advertising, newspaper and more.
– Tenant Screening
We thoroughly screen all tenants prior to signing a rental agreement. We screen and select quality tenants which includes; running a criminal background check, credit check, calling on past housing references, verifying id and verifying amount and source of income, and more. We handle the new tenant move-in process that includes a comprehensive move-in packet comprised of lawyer approved rental forms, several hand-outs such as Proper Care of Appliances, Lead-Based Paint Handout, all legally required forms and documents and more.
– Complete and detailed reporting of the rent role each month.
– Handling of all interactions with outside vendors.
– Enforcement of property’s rules and regulations.
– Tenant evictions.
– Computerized, monthly accounting for each property.
– Hiring, payroll and supervision of on-site managers or other staff.
– We handle all of the bill pay, including mortgages, utilities, vendors, etc.
– Send out owner draw checks monthly or deposit direct to your account via ACH.
– Move-out accounting for tenants’ security deposit.
– Yearly detailed on-site property evaluation.
– End of year accounting which includes 1099 – misc form.