Property Management Blog
Mendell Gosnell - Monday, June 18, 2018
Rental Property Benefits One of the greatest advantages to owning investment real estate is the potential for passive income that does not need to be earned. This is one of the many reasons that investors are attracted to rental properties.... read more >>
Jesse Barnes - Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Thursday, May 10, 2018
Download Landlording For Life PodcastThis episode of Landlording for Life is brought to you by our good friends at audiblebooks.com. Get a free audio book download and 30-day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/landlordingforlife with over 1... read more >>
Mendell Gosnell - Sunday, April 29, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Thursday, April 19, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Sunday, April 15, 2018
Book Recommendations for Real Estate Investors Besides having a great mentor that taught me everything I know about Real Estate Investing, reading a ton of books on the subject has been invaluable. Below are a handful of books that I ... read more >>
Mendell Gosnell - Monday, March 12, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Monday, February 12, 2018
Mendell Gosnell - Sunday, February 4, 2018
The Right Tenant Is Worth the Wait All property owners look at the return on investment (ROI) when buying or maintaining rental property. The ideal is a positive cash flow, a tax deduction, and an increase in property value. An investor c... read more >>
Showing 1- 10 of 74
- Benefits of rental property
- 5 Tips To Remodel Your Rental Prope...
- Landlording For Life Podcast Appear...
- How to Address Bugs in Your Rental
- Mold Remediation
- Book Recommendations
- How Much do Property Managers Charg...
- INSIGHT ON THE 1031 EXCHANGE
- What Can I Rent My House For? Prope...
- The Right Tenant is Worth the Wait
- Why an in-house maintenance departm...
- Why is my rental still vacant?
- About Mold
- Should Tenants Do Repairs
- How Long Will it Take to Rent My Sa...