Book Recommendations for Real Estate Investors
Besides having a great mentor that taught me everything I know about Real Estate Investing, reading a ton of books on the subject has been invaluable. Below are a handful of books that I have read personally and deem worthy of investing valuable time to read. Even if you are not a big reader, many books these days can be found in an audio format on such sites like Audible.com (my favorite) and many other sites. Audiobooks are also a great way to consume more content in a shorter period of time – especially if you drive a lot.
One quick warning though: If you do not put into action the things that you read you will not grow as an investor.
Enjoy and Happy Investing!!!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - by Robert Kiyosaki
- How to be a Billionaire: Proven Strategies from the Titans of Wealth – by Martin S. Fridson
- The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing – Ken McElroy
- Cash Flow Quadrant – by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor – by Gary Keller
- Trump Strategies for Real Estate – Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor – George H. Ross
- Multi-Family Millions – by David Lindahl
- Buy it, Rent it, Profit – by Bryan M. Chavis
- Investing in Apartment Buildings – by Matthew A. Martinez
Other great books (indirectly related to Real Estate Investing)
- Basic Economics – by Thomas Sowell
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership – by John C. Maxwell
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Total Money Makeover – by Dave Ramsey