The right tenant is worth the wait. Owners are anxious to get their property rented in record time at the cheapest price and get the highest rent. We understand that. However, the goal is to find the best tenant. That’s what we’re working for. We have sometimes learned the hard way that patience can pay off.
Property Management Blog
How Long Does it Take to Find the Right Tenant in Salem, OR?
Mendell Gosnell - Monday, August 21, 2017
Trust your property management company. Know they are working hard on your behalf. If they give you feedback and tell you that they had to deny an applicant, know that it was for a good reason. Be patient, and make sure you’re getting the best possible tenant. Prepare yourself for a little vacancy. It will pay off in the long run.
- Benefits of rental property
- 5 Tips To Remodel Your Rental Prope...
- Landlording For Life Podcast Appear...
- How to Address Bugs in Your Rental
- Mold Remediation
- Book Recommendations
- How Much do Property Managers Charg...
- INSIGHT ON THE 1031 EXCHANGE
- What Can I Rent My House For? Prope...
- The Right Tenant is Worth the Wait
- Why an in-house maintenance departm...
- Why is my rental still vacant?
- About Mold
- Should Tenants Do Repairs
- How Long Will it Take to Rent My Sa...